1 cup of lentil lentil beans, 200g of pork, 1 onion, 1 mushroom, Edible oil, ginger liquor 1, water 5 cups, curry powder 12 tablespoons, pepper curry
1. Onion and fresh mushrooms are similar in size to lentils. Pork is also cut to remove the blood.
2. Lentil beans are sieved and washed in running water.
3. Put oil in pan and put pork and ginger liquor and fry. 4. When the pork is half cooked, add onions and mushrooms and fry them.
5. When the onion becomes transparent, boil it with water.
6. Put the lentil beans and simmer for 3 ~ 5 minutes.
7. Put the curry powder into the bowl and let it loose. 8. Stir in a stir and finish with pepper.